Meeting location and details:
• 09:30 am Kigali Serena Hotel
• 09:45 am Procession finalized
• 10:00 am Ceremony starts (Ballroom)
• Following the ceremony, please return all borrowed regalia items
Order of Processional (Start of ceremony)
2. MSIT and MSECE graduates led by Assoiciate Director Academic affairs Tim Brown
4. Faculty Marshal
5. Platform party
Order of Recessional (End of ceremony)
2. Faculty Marshal
3. Platform Party
- This event is by invitation only. Please confirm your attendance before June 1st.
- Please bring your invitation with you to the ceremony.
- Graduating students will be limited to six (6) invitations to distribute to family and friends.
- Attire for this event is business formal or formal traditional.
- After the ceremony, there will be a photo shoot session for graduates, faculty and special guests. Other guests should go directly to the reception, where there will be a photo booth for informal photographs.
- Doors will open at 09:30 a.m. Guests should arrive in plenty of time to park and find seating.
- Guest seating is first-come, first-served.
- The procession of graduating students will begin precisely at 10:00 a.m. All guests should be seated before that time.
- At the conclusion of the ceremony, families and guests should remain in their seats until the recession of ceremony participants is complete.
- Make sure your passport is valid for more than six (6) months.
- Yellow fever certificate is required for entry into Rwanda. It is strongly advised that you get a Yellow Fever vaccination at least 10 days before travelling, as you may be denied boarding otherwise.
- Once you have confirmed your travel with Mika Inamahoro, CMU-Africa will take care of your ground transportation from the airport to your hotel, as well as from your hotel back to the airport.
For all information related to travel, airport transportation, visa information, hotel reservation, please contact Mika Inamahoro, administrative assistant, at email@example.com or +250 (0) 786 183 378.
Caps and gowns are required for faculty participation in the graduation ceremony. Please bring your academic regalia with you for the graduation procession. If required, CMU-Africa can make arrangements to provide academic regalia for you. If you have any questions regarding academic regalia, please contact Farida Ndangiza, faculty administrative coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +250 (0) 788 388 444.
For any questions regarding the graduation ceremony, please direct them to Ines Manzi, Associate Director of Operations, at email@example.com