CMU-Africa is here to support and foster your intellectual and personal growth and help you explore and experience the different aspects of life. Recruitment and Student Services at CMU-Africa meet regularly with student body leaders. They discuss their ongoing needs and develop ways to enrich the student experience, which includes informing the leaders about new opportunities as well as providing support for student-led projects.
Meet the Student Guild
Athletics and recreation
There are a number of sports and recreation options available to CMU-Africa students, including:
- Access to the Umubano gym, aerobics, and pool facility
- Sports events organized by the student body, such as football and volleyball games
- Lakeside picnics and boat rides, especially at the beginning of the semester to help students get to know each other
- Movies and documentaries (usually after exams)
- Bowling (usually after exams)
- Outings scheduled by the student body, such as concerts
- Ready to apply? Apply to the MSIT program or the MSECE program.
- Unsure which program is right for you? Read more about the differences between the two programs.